MY GAME FACE INCLUDES MASCARA.
If I had to choose three beauty products to live with it for the rest of my life… I would definitely kick, scream and cry, take a few deep breaths and choose:
1. lip gloss
2. moisturizer (with a glow)
Mascara is the perfect wand to give us that fearless and flawless look. Most of the time that’s all you really need, even just a swipe of mascara can instantly transform your look, making your eyes and face look brighter and fresh.
Here Are Some Tips You Should Know and Try With Your Mascara:
- Before applying your favorite mascara, be sure to swirl the wand around inside the tube to get a proper coat onto the bristles. Make sure you swirl and not pump the brush. Pumping the brush causes air inside the tube and can dry out the liquid and leave clumps on your bristles. #NotCute
- When you apply your mascara to your top lashes it is best to look down. This little tip will help give your lashes more volume.
- Waterproof Mascara is your best bet, especially if you’re a woman on the go. Waterproof Mascara will help reduce smudging or any leakage around your eyes, other wise known as “Raccoon Eyes”.
- Lower Lashes – They need love too! I like to use a Mascara that has smaller bristles. I find this works best for me in terms of less smudging.
Here Are My Top 10 Mascara Selections:
Grandiose Multi-Benefit Lengthening, Lifting and Volumizing Mascara
Diorshow Lash Extension Effect Buildable Volume Mascara
Lights, Camera, Lashes Double-ended Mascara & Lash primer
roller lash super curling & lifting mascara
In Extreme Dimension Waterproof Mascara
NYX Professional Makeup
Doll Eye Mascara
Buxom Lash Waterproof Mascara
Smashbox Full Exposure Waterproof Mascara
Pure Color Envy Lash Waterproof Multi Effects Mascara
Inner beauty is great, but a little mascara never hurts!