There are many ways to show you are in the “Holiday Spirit” but nothing is better than festive nails!
From Holiday patterns to glitzy embellishments, this is the time to get loud, colorful and crazy with your nails! I have chosen to keep my nails on the darker red/brown side, but got decorative with my Chanel studded Christmas Tree, gold snow flakes and studded red candy canes and gold studded bows! I love my Holiday nails:)
Here are my 2017 Top 5 favorite Holiday Nails :
1. My Sister Nisha Sadekar, she really went all out. She literally used every Holiday color and crystal our nail spa had… they are cute tho.
2. These green and red sparkly tips are so cute and festive. The colorful lights are the perfect design to spread the holiday cheer.
3. You can never go wrong with red and white. I love the apple red nails with the white polka dots, the flower and the best the cute reindeer. This look is clean and very festive.
4. Having your ring finger and your thumb nails different from your other nails has been a beauty trend for quite some time. I love that red nail and white snow flake, but the mistletoe designs screams Christmas and will add some extra holiday smooches at your convenience 😉
5. I saved the best for last! First, I love this winter blue color, to some this can be a bit risky but know it’s the perfect holiday selection. The snowmen are the cutest designs and is perfect with the white snowflakes and polka dots. #MustTry